Monday 9 January 2012

WIPocalyspe 1st post!

Here is my first offerings for the WIPocalyspe  I have been stitching on NBPQS
As of 1/1/12
 and as of today 9/1/12

Although with Tango sitting there it does look like more LOL

Roll on the next Full Moon

Full moon dates for 2012:January 9
February 7
March 8
April 6
May 5
June 4
July 3
August 1
August 31
September 29
October 29
November 28
December 28

And I think it may be the IHSW the weekend of the 21st/22nd so I may gets lots done then as well!!

5 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

A gorgeous design and I love the blues in it.Looking forward to seeing more. Love the picture of Tango:)

Pumpkin said...

Good for you! Looking good :o)

Bonnie Brown said...

Good progress!

Julie said...

Zooming along with this, why do cats always have to be so nosey?

Joysze said...

Beautiful colors and it's looking great. I like how Tango is nicely coordinated with the browns in there, hehehe.