Friday 16 December 2011

Advent Calender Door no 16

Today I am sharing with you a christmas pic and christmas traditions

The Lovely Jo has been hosting a advent calender where each day a blogger posts on that day!!
What a great idea, I had to join in!!

My favourite Christmas stitching has to be Father Christmas, I am so proud of the way I finished this thanks to a friend's instructions.
Santa Wall Hanging


A new christmas tradition in our house is that we do a Secret Santa, the five of us puts our names in a pot and draw out a name, and with a limit of £2 have to buy something for their partner, The kids love to do this, and want to carry this on every year!!

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Your santa hanging is lovely!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for posting the lovely Santa hanging.
The secret santa tradition is becoming very popular. My boss is having a "Poundland present" theme this year. Something cheap but thoughtful or fun. We've got her a light-up rubber duck, slightly more than £1 but there are 4 of us!!
Love from The Lovely Jo (my official new name!)

geeky Heather said...

Oh my, lovely finishing on your Santa...I'm hopeless at finishing! =)

Marcy said...

What a great job of finishing -- I love your Santa wall hanging.

Pumpkin said...

Ohhhh, that's nice Rachael! I don't believe I've seen this on your Blog before.