Saturday 31 December 2011

Goodbye 2011


Here is the baby sampler, I have made some progress when I was at Lorna's yesterday.
We had a lovely day yesterday, some fab home made soup,lots of yummy bread, and some Mulled wine and great company!!
***

 Thank you to all who voted in the polls in my sidebar

So here is the list for my WIPocalyspe 2012

Well it's a joint tie between
  • Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler 12votes
  • A Quaker Christmas.12 votes
And then it is
  • Cat lessons 9v
  • Winter Mandala 8v
  • The Garden Chair 6v
  • 2 x Tribal butterfly 5v
  • I'm not Fat I'm fluffy 5v
  • Needle in a garden 5v
  • Cirque des Triangles 4v
  • Chinese design 3v
  • Garden Stars 3v
  • x2 Bramble and the rose 3v
  • Blackstone Garden 2v
  • Roses in the garden 2v
  • Growth Rings 1v
  • None of these 3v
I was going to get the family decide between the two, but I can only find BP so BP it is


I hope you all have a wonderful 2012!!!!

3 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Great progress!

You can get BP done if you stick with it! You can do it ;o)

Happy New Year!

Julie said...

I love is orne!
Have a fabulous 2012 Rachael x

Joysze said...

Sampler's looking great!! Happy New Year. :)