Monday 5 September 2011

What's in a name?

I have decided to reopen my old blog for my crochet and patchwork. But I need a name for it. Not sure what to go for...any ideas??

I am using the new interface thingy on here so far no problems.

I have purchased a new chart today, naughty I know but I needed a little stitchy pick me up, so I bought Sew Scissors from istitch. and I have the threads that I bought at the quilt show, as she also sent me a couple of freebies as well.
I am hoping that it will bring my stitchy bug back.

3 comments:

Hazel said...

What about Hookabilities and stick with your theme?? I am sure you will think of something. My stitchy bug has started to come back a bit. Hope yours does too. x

Stitchabilities said...

I do like that Hazel!!!

Pumpkin said...

Oh, I like Hazel's idea!!!!