Monday 30 April 2012

Procrastination

Yes, as you can tell from the previous post, I do love the Ink Circles designs. Yes I went through a phase of doing these type designs, but I really need to get them done, would I do them now, hell yes, I still have some waiting to be done.
I am going to be working on Cat Lessons and the Chinese design Hubby brought me back from China. That's the third photo down.
I also want to start the Tiger from Yiotas as well, but I have a couple of exchanges to do first!

Yes Jo I do get bored hence the UFO status LOL
Shebafudge I used to work that way, then I found the internet then it got seriously dangerous for me and my bank card!!

Thank you all for stopping by!!

Hugs Rachael xx

2 comments:

Julie said...

Going to be fun watching your progress, and intesting seeing the Chinese design grow.

Hazel said...

Oooh you could have an Ink Circles wall! x