Thank you Bonnie and Lindsay
Liebster is a German word meaning favorite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting.
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
Okay not to share Random facts about myself
- I love piggies, and I used to collect little figures ornaments until it got too much!
- I used to be in a Marching band when I was younger!
- I love Cream but detest Onions!
- I would love to go up in a Hot air balloon.
- I would love to learn a new language.