Monday 26 March 2012

Crafty Weekend

Well it was a foggy start to the weekend, especially as I was travelling to Melton Mowbray for the Scout Hut Crafters weekend.
Saturday was a quiet day as many had previous engagements. Well I say quiet, it did get a little rowdy when some ladies were nearly wetting themselves with laughter!

See the man in the background, well they were being rude concerning his drill!

I got this JBW design done, woo hoo I stitched!!
It is a gift for someone, I shouldn't show it but they won't know until they receive it!


***
Sunday was a bit busier

***
I have started to put together my Hexagons, this is my first group of seven!

***
We did a friendship exchange and this is what I received from sue, A gorgeous beaded fob on scissors and some fabrics for my friendship quilt! 

This is what I stitched for Sandra, Amitie Broderie Couture.
And made into a Bits n Bobs tray, there were some more goodies but I forgot to take a pic!

***
Polly gave me another bit of fabric for it the Friendship quilt 

And Lyn gave me three to choose from and I had to chose the cats now didn't I! 
I have also had some from Maddison, I forgot to take a pic.
***
Here is what i got in the Raffle, some Body shop Vanilla Fragrance Oil

***
And look I made a beaded bracelet, the lovely bead ladies did a tutorial, I am quite proud of it!!


 Lorna cooked some lovely food, she does for the weekend ones!

6 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Looks like a great time
BTW, I have awarded you an award
bbrown426.blogspot.com

Sally said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time Rachael :) Love what you stitched.

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Lovely photos and great stitching. I love your beaded bracelet.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Looks like you had a great time!

I love your finishes, that bracelet is beautiful.

Happy stitching.

Heather said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. I love the JBW, was it a variegated thread you used?

Pumpkin said...

Looks like a fun day :o)

Lots of fabulous fabric and I LOVE the tray finish you made!