Friday 4 November 2011

New wheels

In the morning I am fetching my New(to me) car, my beautiful Ulysse's can take no more I have had her since 2006 and no longer can I afford to run her, she drinks too much petrol, and the car tax is a little dear.
I has moved my sister so many times I cannot remember ( I can fit in a three seat sofa inside)

I will miss having a seven seater, but alas I will be the owner of a five seat hatchback again. No more moving furniture, and I will have to pay delivery once again!

So I will have a blue Kia Rio, it will be strange to drive so low down again, I was destined to be a van or Lorry driver I think LOL

I am hoping to have something to show you soon.

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Yay! I have a Kia and love mine :o)

Julie said...

Enjoy your new car Rachael