Saturday 19 March 2011

Nuneaton

Been to Nuneaton today for a Stitchy meet up, organised by Clare over at Needlecraft Haven
It was a lovely sunny day and there was lots of stitching and chatting going on.
I only took pics of the Left/Right exchange game I forgot to go round again but hopefully others will post there photos and I can link to them


My diet went out the window today, I really tried to be good but someone brought in a Pistachio and chocolate cake and I can only guess how many hundreds of syns it is!!! And Lyndsay's fella made some cinnamon cookies, yum yum!

It was lovely to see old and new friends and see all the gorgeous stitching and Beading etc.

Christine's blog with some pics
Julie's Blog with some pics
Lindsay's Blog with some pics

7 comments:

Christine said...

Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing the pictures

SheilasEmbroidery said...

Sounds as if you all had a great day.

Julie said...

It was lovely to see you again Rachael and to meet Lucy too. I had a great day and also had some of the choccie and pistachio cake LOL

Hazel said...

Lovely wasn't it! I loved Lesley's pistashio and choc cakes. xx

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a lovely day you had! I just came home from a wonderful stitchy weekend myself and came home refreshed! My diet went out the window too, for 3 days! Eeek!

Karan said...

Looks like you had a lovely time. That cake would've tempted me too. :0)

Pumpkin said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! I'm green with envy ;o)