Monday 31 January 2011

Naughty me...

Here's me posting my updates on the other blogs, I hadn't done here.
On Saturday I did some stitching on Treasure Hunt, No pic as yet!

And Sunday I re-started Bramble and the Rose by Ink circles for the Ink Circle stitchers Blog
I am finding it more enjoyable stitching on the lighter fabric over two than I did on black over one, I am not sure what I am doing with the black one yet, I may someday finish it when I get daylight lamp.
The fabric is lighter than this photo shows.

 I also have stitched on Beatrix Potter on Saturday whilst at a friends house, and finished that circular motif at the top right
I have to say that a lovely friend is going to try and finish Isle of Sark for me as it has been a thorn in my side!I wonder if that is why I want to stitch again!

7 comments:

Julie said...

BP is looking lovely. Bramble looks great. I hope your mojo has returned now Sark has found a new stitcher to complete it for you.

Pumpkin said...

Your progress on BP is looking great!

You re-started? I was loving that black but I didn't realize you were stitching one over one :oS

Sally said...

Bramble is looking gorgeous as is BP :)

Tammy said...

ooooh a lovely friend, I like that :o) I hope to have it back with you very soon.

Stitchabilities said...

Thanks Tammy for being my stitchy angel

Karan said...

BP is lovely & hope restarting Bramble on new fabric is helping keep the mojo going too. :0) There's no point in stitching something if you're just not enjoying it, so it's good you found a friend to complete it for you.

CathE said...

Glad to see you stitching again!