Saturday 6 November 2010

Vampires

I have been hooked on Vampires for a while, I love The Lost boys, it is one of my favourite films of all time, and I have read all the Twilight Saga books and watched the films that have been made so far. I have read the Morganville vampire books By Rachel Cain which is aimed at teens but I am a teen at heart! LOL

Recently I have been watching the Buffy and Angels got most of them on DVD didn't watch it when it was on TV didn't appeal to me then, But I do love it now. Oh and I do like 'Being Human', Blade, Vampires Assistant, Van Heilsing, Underworld, Interview with a Vampire.
I haven't got into that other series True Blood, maybe it was the slow dim witted blonde in it that put me off
Now I am watching series one of the Vampire diaries which is another series I am now hooked on

So what is it about these Mythical creaures I like so much, The hunky actors that play them, umm maybe, or the great stories, umm maybe.....or maybe I should stop analysing myself and just enjoy them!! ;0)

Anyone else like these type of stories? Do you know of any I haven't mentioned or forgotten about??

4 comments:

Pumpkin said...

I'm going for the hunks ;o)

Karan said...

I grew up with Hammer House of Horror & Christopher Lee as Dracula... still enjoy watching a lot of the vampire stuff now. Have you seen the Bram Stoker's Dracula film with Gary Oldman as Drac? I prefer the Buffy series to Angel... think it's the kick ass female lead that appeals - a woman to be reckoned with. LOL :0)

Julie said...

ooo Rachael you are entering the Twilight Zone.... you and DD would get on well, she loves all those you mentioned, i'll ask her if she can recommend anymore for you

Lisa V said...

Vampires! Dont get me started, my ultimate favourite movie subject. I have all the Buffy and Angel series, my fave movie of all time is The Lost Boys.
There is another vampire series which only lasted two series but it was brilliant and that one is called Blood Ties. I am also a werewolf freak aswell.
Great post!
LISA V