Tuesday 20 July 2010

Four weeks...

...since I last post, Have you all forgotten about me ? Did you think I had forgotten you?

Well I am still about had a week where I was a little poorly but hopefully I am all better now.
And I have managed a little stitching,
Shall I show you...

here we have the finished pear tree, I will be making into an ornament when I get chance

Can you guess what this next one is??


*********

The next two are one of my designs
But with different colourways
Just need to finish them into something.

I hope to have an update for you soon and not leave it for nearly a month!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I think this has to be one of my favourite LHN designs, nice to see you've had a needle in hand again.

Love your own design, well done!

Sorry to hear you have been unwell, hope it passed and you are soon 100%

Sally said...

Good to see you Rachael:) Do hope you're well on the mend now.

Love the LHN design and yours are so pretty in the different colourways.I have no idea exactly what your WIP is but I'm guessing it's an Ink Circles. lol

Pumpkin said...

Lovely finish Rachael!

What gorgeous designs! Well done as Julie said :o)

Hope you feeling much better now.

CathE said...

Your own designs are great Rachael. Well done, I particularly like the green and red one - very festive.

Karan said...

Goos to see you posting again rachel... though sorry to hear you've been poorly. Hope you're soon feeling on top form again.
Nice finihes. Now let me guess... Blackstone Fantasy Garden? Looking forward to seeing this develop. :0)