Monday 28 December 2009

That bit inbetween week!!

I do hope you all had a fabulous Christmas, We did, lots of lovely pressies, and lots of overeating.
I got some gorgeous cards from all over the world Thank you.
Here are some of the lovely pressies I got off my stitchy friends
Thank you so much (You know who you are)


Here are two ornies I made I couldn't show you until after christmas as they were gifts.


We have been into Derby today, as the children wanted to spend their christmas money. So that was fun! Off to the Inlaws for tea( Oh Joy) in a bit so may take my stitching or a book to read.
Have a Happy New Year

6 comments:

Julie said...

Nice gifts.

Hope you had fun with the family

Pumpkin said...

Wonderful gifts :o) The ornies are adorable!

ROFL! LOVE the cartoon!

Happy New Year Rachael.

Daffycat said...

Beautiful ornaments!

Lovely presents to receive. Stitchy friends are the BEST!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Happy New Year!

You made some lovely ornies!

Maddy*Moo said...

Gorgeous ornaments Rachael! Lovely work as always! Wonderful gifts too! My head still doesn't believe that Christmas has been and gone!

Karan said...

Gorgeous ornies & lovely gifts. Glad you had a good Christmas. :0)