Saturday 3 January 2015

Plans for 2015

As you know from my last post I am going to Crochet some items for Charity, I am hoping to keep a record here on my blog.(Fingers Crossed)
 But I am going to try and attend more events also this year, I will be going to Yarndale, and maybe some others if funds allow.
 I am hoping to document my stash purchases as well, I do have a Ravelry account so mostly it will be on there, but I am hoping to share with you all.
So yesterday I bought some wool and today some wool came in the post.
 
This was bought from B & M
 
I bought this Patons Fab, from The Range.

 
I also took a trip to Hobbycraft for some more Women's Institute Premium wool

 
I did finish this hat which is a challenge from The Crochet Crowd
 
It is sized for a small woman as it is too small for me, but it will go towards my charity crochet.
 
I also made a cover for a Diary, for my Charity makes for Big Hearts Square Group on Facebook I used some pure wool mini balls I bought at The Bakewell show.
 
 
Oh the wool that came in the post today.
This mini skein pack is from The Knitting Goddess.
 
This is called Drop Dead Fred(who remembers that film?) from the The Yarn Tree who is actually based in Derby, so I love buying locally
 
 

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely wool haul Rachael. Are you crocheting for the cats rescue? x

Michelle said...

Lovely Yarn Rachael - never thought of looking in B&M or The Range. Maybe we could meet up at Yarndale for Coffee in the Knit and Natter Lounge xx

Christine said...

Cute hat Rachael, and lovely new wool

Julie said...

Wow....nice wool, good luck with the charity crocheting, you are off to a great start.