Thursday 4 August 2011

Cat Quilt

Some of you already know that the lovely ladies on A Crafty Natter make Charity quilts, some of us stitch some squares for the quilt, whilst Colly makes the wonderful quilts. The latest one is for the Raffle in September at The Derby Adoption Centre of Cats Protection.
It is not finished yet, but I was eager to share these Photos that Colly has shared with me.
My stitched square is the one is the middle
Look Jo can you spot your square !!!

I am going to buy extra raffle tickets this year, because I want to win it!!!

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It's my square! How cool that the quilt is in blue too.
Hope you raise lots of money for the cats.

Maddy*Moo said...

I see my square on the smaller quilt :) Looks great!!!

Pumpkin said...

How wonderful! What a special quilt that is going to be :o)