Saturday 18 December 2010

Photos post

I bought a baby santa hat and couldn't resist trying it out,Tango wasn't too keen so I waited till he was dozing!!

 Bella just let me put it on whilst giving me the evils


Lil lily was asleep and stayed asleep
Lil Lily will be going in for a visit to the Vets on Thurs, as she has become hormonal!! and keeps trying to get out, we don't need any more kittens

Here is DH with his Secret santa gift from work, it's a 2 and a half pint glass, I said it'd make a perfect vase.LOL
See the tree in the back ground, well it is back in it's box as I found my new ornament smashed on the floor, thanks to the tree cat!!
I have done alternate decorations where she can't reach. If you look there is a dark wooden shelf going around the top of the wall, I have pinned the lights up there and added the baubles. It looks quite pretty if I do say so myself. I still have my small stitchy tree up.


I haven't been great at the moment, I have a sore neck the Doctor said that it is similar to whiplash, and has given me Diazapam, which with that I cannot drive, so I have had to catch the bus, which is a pain!!

Off out tomorrow to Peterborough, I was supposed to be driving, but a friends husband will take us instead.
If I don't get back before the day Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

2 comments:

CathE said...

Funny cats!

Hope your neck is better soon.

Pumpkin said...

Those photos are SOOOO sweet! I'm sure the kitties appreciated the photo shoot...NOT! LOL!

Sorry to hear about your neck :o( I hope you feel better soon.