Monday 16 August 2010

Off again...

Going to the seaside for a couple of days, although we nearly weren't as Bella has been poorly and has to wear a cone collar. But better to look after her than someone who works for the Cats protection centre, LOL My Sister is going to come and stay here and look after both cats as Bella needs anti biotics every day. I owe my sister bigtime!!
I really need this break away.

In a couple of weeks I will be doing a Carboot for the Cats Protection centre(Friends of Derby Shelter) all Proceeds going to them. Hopefully it'll be a nice day so they'll be plenty of buyers, anyone nearby wish to know date and whereit is just ask! I have also some Raffle ticket at 20p each if anyone is interested.Prize draw to held on 12th September at the Cats Protection adpotion centre Derby!

I have finally finished two late b'day gifts just have to find contents for them and I can send them out.


Thank you all for stopping by, hopefully I will have some stitching soon to show you.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Have a lovely time at the seaside, have a paddle for me LOL
Good Luck with the car boot, hope Bella is soon feeling much better {{furry purrs}} from my boys

Sally said...

Have a great time Rachael.

Pumpkin said...

You've been one busy girl! I hope you have fun away but I know you'll have Bella on your mind. I'm sure she'll heal up quickly :o)

Can't wait to see what you've been stitching.

Elisa said...

Happy Holidays....